Applying for a FWS job
Only students who have been awarded Federal Work-Study will have access to the FWS job board.
- Log in to the job board using your Ohio State username and password. Note: You must wait 24-48 hours after accepting your FWS award and/or changing your password to log in.
- Search for a job using the Search tab.
Follow the Application Instructions on the post to apply for that job.
Print a Job Referral Form off of the job post to bring with you to your interview.
Not a FWS Student? No problem...
Here are some additional campus-based employment resources for Columbus campus students who do not have a work-study award:
- We in Student Financial Aid administer a Student Job Board that is open to all active students.
- Many departments use OSU Handshake, administered by Buckeye Careers.
- Wexner Medical Center has a Student Job Board.
- Check your favorite department's website for employment opportunties.
Lima campus students
Learn more about Lima campus jobs at: http://lima.osu.edu/faculty-and-staff/administration/human-resources/student-employment-program-faq.html.
Mansfield campus students
Learn more about Mansfield student employment opportunities at: https://mansfield.osu.edu/faculty-and-staff/human-resources/student-employment.html.
Newark campus students
Can view and apply for Newark campus jobs at: newark.osu.edu/students/financial-aid/student-employment.